Neuro-ophthalmology is an academically-oriented subspecialty that merges the fields of neurology and ophthalmology, often dealing with complex systemic diseases that have manifestations in the visual system.
Best Neuro Ophthalmologist in Delhi
Neuro Ophthalmology is a condition where communication between the eye and brain is affected and leads to vision impairment or loss. This may be due to illnesses or medical conditions affecting the eye-brain connection.
IClinix Advance Eye Care has Specialists who are specialized in diagnosis and treatment of complex unexplained neurological abnormalities affecting visual pathways. Generally patient who experience unexplained vision loss should be considered in Neuro Ophthalmology. Neuro Ophthalmologists at Vision Eye Centre are qualified, experienced and equipped to handle such cases.
We work in tandem with expert neurologists and radiologists to deal with complex neuro-ophthalmological disorders.
Neuro Services Offered at IClinix
Squint correction due to Trochlear Palsy
Squint correction due to Occulomotor Palsy
Squint correction due to Abducens Palsy
Optic nerve fenestration in hydrocephalus/ Benign intracranial hypertension
Why get Neuro treatment from IClinix
- Highly experienced team of neuro-ophthalmologist
- Over 5 years experience in neuro-ophthalmology clinic
- Neuro-ophthalmic surgical practice
- Works in close liaison with neurology
- State-of-the art equipment
- AIIMS trained Doctors
- Fully equipped investigational lab
- Standardised followup protocols
- Premium packages available
- Color Vision charts
- Contrast chart
- Most Advanced Perimeter (Octopus 900 Pro)
- Manual Kinetic Perimetry (Goldmann Perimeter)
- Optical coherence tomography
- Fundus Fluorescein angiogrpahy
- Portable fundus camera for ICU and Comatose patients