LASIK, or "laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis," is the most commonly performed laser eye surgery to treat myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) and astigmatism.
Best Refractive Surgery Service in Delhi
Currently deemed as the most popular refractive surgery, LASIK is used to correct vision problems such as myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism.
Refractive Laser surgery is the method apt for correcting problems of vision that may occur in one’s eye like myopia (nearsightedness), hypermetropia (farsightedness), presbyopia or astigmatism. There are various methods and treatments used to correct eye vision problems that include reshaping the cornea, implanting a lens inside the eye and so on. Out of these, lasik is the most popular form of refractive surgery.
LASIK (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) is quite an effective way to treat a lot of vision problems. The surgery involves reshaping the cornea and is painless making it easy to complete within a few minutes. In this surgery, light is allowed to enter the eye and made to focus on the retina to obtain a clearer vision. This is quite a safe, approved and rather an effective way to enhance the vision of the eye. LASIK eliminates vision problems and even eliminates dependence on eye glasses and lenses.
Refractive Laser Surgery and LASIK proves quite helpful when:
- You are looking for a surgery that has a high success rate
- You are looking for a painless surgery
- You do not want to wear bandages and also do not want any stitches
- You do not want to wear any eye glasses
At IClinix, we offer customized packages for:
- Blade LASIK
- ICL for removal of glasses
IClinix comprises an expert team of doctors.
Refractive surgery might be a good option for you if you:
- Want to decrease your dependence on glasses or contact lenses;
- Are free of eye disease;
- Accept the inherent risks and potential side effects of the procedure;
- Understand that you could still need glasses or contacts after the procedure to achieve your best vision;
- Have an appropriate refractive error.
Customized packages for LASIK offered at IClinix
ICL for removal of glasses
Why get LASIK treatment from IClinix
- AIIMS trained Doctors.
- Fully equipped investigational lab.
- Standardised followup protocols.
- Premium packages available.