CGHS Empanelled Now
Welcome to our team
Dr. Varun Gogia
MBBS(AIIMS) , MD(AIIMS). Vitreoretina, Uvea & Cataract Specialist
Dr Varun Gogia is a highly experienced Ophthalmologist who expertise in curing serious eye disorders like Cataract, Vitreo-retina, Retinopathy of Prematurity and Uvea. He has received his training from one of India’s top hospitals, i.e. Dr Rajendra Prasad Centre of Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS. There, he has received an award for his outstanding work for Clinical acumen and patient care. Currently, he is operating at his own clinic i.e. IClinix- Advanced Eye Care, as the Medical Director and Senior Eye Surgeon.
Dr. Digvijay Singh
MBBS(AIIMS) , MD(AIIMS). Paediatric Ophthalmology, Neuroophthalmology & Squint Specialist
Dr Digvijay Singh is a précised Ophthalmologist who expertise the Eye disorders like Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Glaucoma and Strabismus (Squint). He has a total of 12 years of experience in the coveted All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, where he has also received his preliminary training. Also, he has operated as a consultant at Medanta-The Medicity for about 3.5 years, before creating his own Ophthalmic speciality centre.
Dr. Saurbhi Khurana
MBBS, MD (AIIMS). Oculoplasty & Ocular Aesthetics Specialist
Dr. Saurbhi Khurana got her MBBS degree from the Maulana Azad Medical College in the year 2006. She did her post graduation MD in Ophthalmology from the prestigious Dr. Rajendra Prasad centre for Ophthalmic Sciences AIIMS, New Delhi in the year 2009. She was a senior resident at the same institute in the department of Oculoplasty and Pediatric Ophthalmology till 2012.
Recognitions & Approvals
Approved by DGHS (Director General Health Sciences).
Quality Council of India Certified.
- Best Results
- Personal Care
- Best Equipments
- Vast Experience
Retina Specialist in Delhi
OCULAR IMAGING & DIAGNOSTICS
- 3d High resolution retinal OCT
- Fundus photography
- Glaucoma diagnostics
- Corneal map
- Fluorescein Angiography
- ROP screening
- Diabetic eye disease
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Retinal vein occlusions
- Inherited eye diseases
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Vitreal amyloidosis
- Intraocular lymphoma
SURGICAL RETINA ARMENTARIUM
- Pneumatic Retinopexy
- Scleral Buckling Surgery
- Pars Plana Vitrectomy
- Complex Vitreoretinal Surgery
- Microincision Vitreoretinal Surgery (MIVS)- 23G/25G
- Diabetic Vitrectomy
- Therapeutic Vitrectomy (uveitis)
Some Facts about Us.
Walkin in a year
Surgeries done in a Year
Years of experience
Specialized Eye Doctor in South Delhi
Eyesight is the mode of perception that people value the most, but despite it, many people don’t understand that a small ignorance can lead to any further problems. So for proper treatment, you can contact Dr Varun Gogia- A specialized doctor in South Delhi. He is the Medical Director and Senior Eye Surgeon with vast experience in this field. Dr Varun Gogia has received his training from one of the best hospitals of India- Dr Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS. There, he has received an award for Best Junior Resident in Ophthalmology for clinical and patient care. Also, he has handled many National and International Conferences. Since 2016, he practices at his Eye Clinic in South Delhi– IClinix- Advanced Eye Care.
IClinix is one of the best Eye Hospital in South Delhi, established in almost 3 years ago. It is operated with a mission to protect and prevent blindness and vision loss caused by some serious eye disorders.
Eye Problems that can be treated at IClinix – Eye Clinic in South Delhi
- Vitreo-Retina:Vitreo-Retina is any kind of operation that helps to treat problems related to Retina, vitreous fluid and macula. This may involve retinal detachment, epiretinal membrane, macular hole and problems related to diabetic retinopathy.
- Cataract: Cataract is a kind of cloud-like formation in front of the eye lens. It affects visions and mostly causes to older people. To treat this problem, you have to look for the best eye doctor in South Delhi who can replace your original lens with a clear and artificial lens. This treatment is very safe.
- Refractive Surgery (LASIK): Refractive Surgery helps in curing Retinal detachment. Sometimes, the retina is pulled away from the layers to the tissue around it. In that case, this surgery will help in bring the retina to the normal position.
- Uveitis: Uveitis is a problem related to inflammation in Uvea, which is the middle layer of the eye consists of iris, choroid and ciliary body. It is treated with the help of eye drops. If the problem further leads to infection, it would require proper medication.
- Paediatric Ophthalmology: Paediatric Ophthalmology is related to eye diseases, vision care and visual development in children. A Paediatric Ophthalmologists will look out for a proper treatment or medication to cure this problem.
- Squint Treatment and Surgery: Squint is a common problem found in almost one out of 20 children. Most of the children who suffer from this problem are under 5 years of age. This problem can cause double vision and lazy eyes in young children. Its treatment includes eye exercises. In some cases, it may require corrective surgery.
- Glaucoma Laser Treatment: Glaucoma is a chronic problem related to progressive deterioration of the optic nerve, which is present at the back of our eyes. This problem causes due to intraocular pressure. This problem can be treated by delicate laser or microscopic incisional methods.
- Medical Management: Medical Management is a diagnosis of all the problems that can cause vision loss. It involves all the serious eye-related problems that may require proper equipment’s to cure it.
- Neuro-Ophthalmology: Neuro-Ophthalmology is a diagnosis and management of complex systemic diseases of the nervous system that may affect your eyesight. Dr Varun Gogia, as an eye specialist in South Delhi, will suggest you its proper treatment.
- Oculoplasty: Oculoplasty is not related to any eye disease, rather, is important for maintaining the structure around the eyelids, eyebrows, orbit and the tear system. It is quite important for normal appearance and proper functioning of eyes. Dr Gogia and his team understand the complexities and management of sensitive areas and help in rejuvenating the facial features. It can be done through surgical or non-surgical methods.
- Cornea Services: Cornea diseases are complex and require advanced medical and surgical care. As you know cornea is a front window of the eye, so maintaining its health is very important. You have to be sure about its treatment, so it’s better to visit this eye hospital in South Delhi.
- Low Vision Aids: People with Low vision can make everything better with the help of low vision aids. It may help you to see things bigger and brighter. People with low vision can recognize their environment at work and at home to make their life easier. Dr Varun Gogia as an Eye doctor in South Delhi will prescribe proper injectable medicines to treat patients with AMD.
All these problems can be treated at IClinix-Advanced Eye Care. They, as a team, use the latest world-class technologies for maintaining Eye health and ophthalmic treatments.
IClinix: One-Stop Solution to get rid of Eye Problems:
IClinix offers all the above-mentioned services at affordable prices so that each and everyone can take benefits of it. This Eye Clinic based in South Delhi is highly specialised and equipped with the best technologies. So now, there is no need to worry about any Eye disorder, you can simply visit IClinix website, book an appointment and avail any of these eye care services.