About Dr. Varun
Dr. Varun Gogia is the Medical Director and Senior Eye Surgeon at IClinix Advanced Eye Care. He is a dedicated Ophthalmologist with specific expertise in Cataract, Vitreoretina, Uvea and Retinopathy of Prematurity.
He has received his training from Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS where he was awarded Best Junior Resident in Ophthalmology for outstanding clinical acumen and patient care. He has done avid research and paper presentations in various National and International Conferences. He has headed the retinal division in Medanta before finding his own center.
He is serving as a Honorary Visiting Consultant at Asan Eye Clinic, Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Senior Consultant at Fortis C-DOC Hospital and Kashyap Eye Memorial Hospital, Ranchi.
Established in 2016, IClinix- Advanced Eye Care is driven by the quest to protect and prevent vision loss and blindness due to variety of eye disorders.
We provide comprehensive eye care treatments ranging from routine eye tests to treatment of the most complex vision and eye-related problems like cataract, Retinal detachment, Diabetic retinopathy, Age-related macular degeneration, Glaucoma squint, etc .
IClinix offers latest world-class technologies for eye care and Ophthalmic treatments at very affordable cost
Know the Director
Dr. Varun Gogia has done his complete training (MBBS, MD, Senior registrar) from prestigious All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Clinical Observer at Cole Eye Institute , Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA.
- Vitreoretinal Surgeon, Asan Eye Clinic, Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- Key areas: Vitreoretina, Uvea, ROP, diabetic eye, cataract
- Visiting eye surgeon Kashyap Eye Memorial Centre, Jharkhand
- 50+ indexed publications in National & International Journals.
- 10+ innovations in Ophthalmic surgical techniques.
- Awarded Best Junior Resident, AIIMS, 2011.
- Awarded IJO Silver award for most read publication, 2016.
- Topped MD exam, AIIMS, 2011.
- Won 19th IAP quiz at AIIMS (2006).
- KVPY scholar ICMR (2003).