A cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye which leads to a decrease in vision. Cataract often develop slowly and can affect one or both eyes.
Best Cataract Surgeon in Delhi
Cataract is the problem that occurs in the eye and leads to a decrease in the vision. This occurs when a cloud like structure covers the lens in the eye. Cataract can affect either one eye or both the eyes. Cataract develops slowly and at the and at the end interferes with the vision thereby affecting the normal eyesight of the person.
There are various types of cataract that are sub capsular cataract, cortical cataract and nuclear contract. Cataract starts out slowly initially and does not have much effect on the vision of a person. The situation may worsen at the end.There are various treatments for cataract by the renowned cataract surgery specialists.
Best Cataract Services
There are various symptoms of cataract that include trouble in seeing at night, faded colors, and blurred vision and so on. It mostly develops as the age of the person progresses but may also be present right from birth. It may either decrease the vision of a person or degrade the quality of vision.
In order to determine whether a person has cataract or not, cataract surgery specialists check out the medical history of the patient before proceeding ahead with cataract surgery like microincision cataract surgery etc.
IClinix offers state of art ultra-high precision surgery for the management of Cataract
Micro Incision Cataract Surgery (MICS)
- Requires a very small incision of about 2mm
- Cataract is emulsified into small pieces by phacoemulsification and a foldable IOL is implanted
- Walk-in, Walk-out procedure
- Stitchless, bloodless, painless surgery
- Quick healing and post-operative recovery
- Requires a small incision of 2.8 mm
- Stitchless surgery
- Cataract is emulsified and removed using an ultrasonic phacoemulsification probe
- Foldable IOL is implanted
Premium IOLs: We at IClinix make sure that our patients get the best from us. We take care of both your near as well as distance acuity by giving you the options of getting implanted a range of IOLs such as:
- Multifocal IOLs
- Toric IOLs
- Enhanced Depth of Focus IOLs (Symfony)
Why get Cataract treatment from IClinix
- AIIMS trained Doctors.
- Fully equipped investigational lab.
- Standardised followup protocols.
- Premium packages available.